ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Thursday 31 March 2016

FREERANGE. (31/03/16)

I was going to post this yesterday but decided to wait until Call me Dithery got back from his holiday.  I know he is busy today sorting out the death throws of the British steel industry but hope he has a couple of minutes to drool over these little beauties.
_MG_4069
The pictures are not of the best but I will try and get some more when they are a bit older. I didn’t want to get too close as I was frightened she would get upset and either eat her babies or eat me.
_MG_4074
_MG_4076


_MG_4078
I think these are wonderful. I’ll not be revealing their location as I want Call me Dave to try and govern for once. It is what he’s supposedly paid for and I wouldn’t want to be held responsible for distracting him or inflicting him on wonderful beasts.
This sow decided to farrow in the dead bracken at the side of the road. Not the safest place for inquisitive little pigs but it is a quiet lane.
_MG_4072
She shares her field with half a dozen pigs, two flocks of sheep and several Alpacas. It is grand to see them all getting along together.
Now back to video editing. I hate doing the sound bit.

27 comments:

  1. Keep going on the sound bit. Trevoe and I are weating to hear the improvement this time. Lovely piglets and it is good that all the animals can live in peace. Now if only uwe humans could do that Adrian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret it may be better to expect different rather than improved.

      Delete
  2. Aw! What cute little piggy wiggies and you are now their uncle! After all you have always been partial to a nice bit of bacon. Good to see that they are free rangers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YP, I'm not sure how many there are as she keeps hiding them under the bracken. Enough for a bacon sandwich or two thats' for sure.

      Delete
  3. That's quite a mix in the colourings of the offspring.
    Dithery won't do much - no profit in steel for his fat cat friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, they are disparate.
      Dithery won't do anything. I have never known a bloke in charge of anything with so little grasp of strategy. He's totally useless.

      Delete
  4. Spring has sprung. Meanwhile, we have our first daffodil shoots poking through. They are coming through frozen or near frozen ground.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, it's still frosty first thing but things are starting to warm up.

      Delete
  5. Aaaaaaaah! (The piglets. Not Dave.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frances, I guess that's what Dave says. They are lovely.

      Delete
  6. Don't mess with Mama--- I think she'd win. I'm just glad she's not running for office. Love the shots. Oh---- my pix were not HDR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, I am assured she is friendly but I'll wait a week or so to find out.

      Delete
  7. The only thing saving them pugs is the fact they're North of the border, Tories are too scared to venture to far away from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Douglas, they are safe now as Dithery has gone to America to sort out bombs. I would have thought he had more pressing business but what the hell.

      Delete
  8. Great shots of the pigs, we have the wild boar down here and not too many get hurt on the roads

    peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter, I keep hearing that your wild boar are very naughty. Ripping up picnic areas, eating dogs and children, swallowing cyclists whole, etc.

      Delete
  9. Wonderful creatures are pigs. Intelligent and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graham, yes wonderful. These will end up as bacon but will have had a good life.

      Delete
  10. Una imagen muy bella. Me gusta

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  11. The piglets are so cute. Yes, keep there location a secret... for now anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynda, the little devils will be all over the place exploring and chewing things up.

      Delete