ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Sunday 10 November 2013

TUNSTEAD. (10/11!3)

It’s a beautiful cloudless day. I went out for a wander along the edge of Chee Dale.

tunstead1

_MG_2196 Just the two images today and fifteen in B&W which are still in the Bronica. Hopefully they are if I worked it right. It took me ages to load the film. Not to get it in the film back, I'm not quite that stupid but I couldn’t get the film to wind on. After fifteen minutes it was time to read the instructions. There is a little lever which when pushed down allows for multiple exposures. It was down not up so that explained that little problem. Whilst reading the book I found there are several other buttons which do interesting things. There is no bulb exposure but if I remove a little grub screw on the lens I can open and shut the shutter by hand. I suspect a box full of spare grub screws wouldn’t be a bad investment.

That’s all for today, have a good week.

24 comments:

  1. Hi Adrian.... Yes those instruction, darn it s hard to give in to them , but glad you got the fix!!
    Nice to see you have gotten a lovely day !!

    Have a good one

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, the bain of my life are instructions.

      Delete
  2. je hebt daar wel een ver uitzicht.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It,s a long time since i loaded a roll of film, it has been a good bright day today.



    peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter, I hope i don't get too fast at it it's expensive stuff.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful day here as well. I might go outside...or, I can just look at your pictures.

    I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures from the Bronica. Hopefully they will turn out well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David, I'll be happy if this first roll turns out at all.

      Delete
  5. What fun, having to wait until you've finished the roll, just like in the Old Days! I can feel a metaphor for patience and delayed gratification coming on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS, is that smoke from something, in the distance?

      Delete
    2. Katherine, I can see that I'll have to re-adapt. No more just clicking.
      Yes it's Tunstead cement works. The image will come up large enough to see it with a click.

      Delete
  6. What do you mean, roll out a film???????

    ReplyDelete
  7. The images leave me with the notion that you were skipping along singing "The hills are alive with the sound of quarrying!" Tunstead is such a big hole isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YP, it is an impressive hole and noisy this morning.

      Delete
  8. After ll the rain, drizzle and dull weather , you deserve some sunshine. I'll be interested to see what you get out of this camera.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A manual. A real live paper booklet. Probably pristine and unread too until now. I'm looking forward to your new book "Adventures with my Bronica".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty well thumbed. It still has all it's pages.

      "Bumbling with a Bronica".

      Delete
  10. Me alegra que tuvieras buen día:)) Poco a poco le iras cogiendo el truco a la cámara.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Laura, que era un buen día. Estas fotos son de la Canon no del Bronica.

      Delete
  11. Very expansive feel to these vistas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, it is not foten that I can see this far.

      Delete
  12. I only understand the instruction books of technical stuff once I've played about with it as it's usually full of garbled rhetoric !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay, it's much more fun to find out for oneself.

      Delete