ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 21 September 2012

ELDERS. (21/09/12)

Just a quick post today as we are off out.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA The rain has stopped, these are the last drops resting on clover.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Elder berries.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Elder leaves…..I must wander round with my eyes shut. I’ve never noticed them turning red in autumn before.

P9193968_69_70_71_72_tonemapped_edited-1   Teasels processed whilst waiting for the rain to stop.

Have a good weekend.

25 comments:

  1. These are lovely autumn colours. I've been waiting for the sun all day... It seems it got stuck in the weather forecast, the day has only been getting wetter and wetter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's dry here but turning cold. Time to dig out the winter gear.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic pictures Adrian.....my compliments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Teasels are processed really well.
    Enjoy your outing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back.....i saw big black clouds coming.

      Delete
  4. Hi Adrian ~ I hope you don't mind me doing so, but I saw a frog in your first photo and transformed it for fun:

    http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g324/Lesmore/frogleafadrian1copy_zpscb81befd.jpg

    The teasels are very striking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind....if you want to add links then look HERE.

      Delete
  5. A colourful set of images Adrian, but I can't believe they are the...last... drops of rain!!

    Great work on the Teasels...[;o)

    btw, your 'new toy' doesn't seem to be working for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful teasels and the Elderberry, they look scrumpy well, it is not an apple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear Adrian, i hope it works now ...
    I wanted just say to you that these colors are really wonderfull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, I got the e-mail but not the comment. It is here now. Thank you.

      Delete
  8. Hi Adrian...Yes the first thing I saw to was an animated looking frog face!! : }
    Gorgeous Elderberry shot the color is so rich !!
    The Processed Teasel is a beauty!!
    Good weekend to you to!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace. It is a frog but i never saw it at the time. Got wet knees.

      Delete
  9. Have a great weekend, Adrian. Hope it is warm and sunny for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do the same Adrian. Those are some hot shots. Love the last one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My wife always raves about elder berries. I will have to show your picture to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are plenty here this year. they have done well.

      Delete
  12. Absolutely love the last image!
    Have a great weekend, too, Adrian.

    ReplyDelete