ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 18 March 2011

BACK AT PATTERDALE HALL (15/03/11)

It’s Tuesday we arrived just before lunch yesterday and by the time I’d commiserated with Jon on the death of his dad and explained the error of his ways for being a proud father. Time was moving on. A gorgeous day in the Lakes. We took the dogs for a run up Grizedale, a quick run, the photos are nothing to write home about, never stopped me before so I’ll not bother too much now.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA     Striding Edge it leads to the summit of Helvelyn. The views from there would have been superb today. We are on the very edge of a cold front coming in and the air is crystal clear. This used to be a half hour jog………..Now a two hour hobble……………I’ve had fun along the way though.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAI was with a proper snapper today. Always shoot in portrait and landscape orientation…………Dumb Nut I am, forgot to twist the polarising filter.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA      Good job I did I switched back to landscape. Not great but I like dead wood and foreground interest. What in the name of the lord is interesting about a dead tree?

I like comments  but feel free not to. I’d only be devastated so will include these of Alfie.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA             His best place……………………Lord of all he surveys from the dashboard of the van.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          This is his duck………………….A stuffed toy he has had since before I knew him he has licked it bare and goes into a dream world cuddling it…………….Mad dog!  Odd thing is he is not possessive about it.

Glo these are for you and very small. Reason is they annoy folk. Click then press CTRL+ and they will come up massive.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERANasty things are crosswords……If you want I will shoot them before I fill them in. The English Times is far harder but the Guardian is easier I go for one I can finish now and again. Cataract is one I missed! All good clean fun. You will also find French references. The.. franchaise is Le  or La .  Cos you will know that you live in a bilingual country.   

 

4 comments:

  1. I like the deadwood too Adrian.

    And Alfie is such a poser; lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith, cheers........he's oblivious. There is a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have caught the mountain scenery and the dashboard dog well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay I just wish I could have got up there. It would have been special to have Striding Edge to myself.

    ReplyDelete