ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Sunday 30 May 2010

BANK HOLIDAY (30/05/10)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Wishing you all a very good day tomorrow, I hope the sun shines where you are………..Though I hate to say it, we do need some rain!!

4 comments:

  1. Cant do that with my photos we have no clouds have not seen a cloud for weeks. only dust clouds,
    I had A good drool today, some tourists had a 1200cc beamer and an f800.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrian, thanks for checking out my blog. your comments were appreciated. My Dad send me a link to your blog last week and been checking out some of your great shots.
    Also a fan of HDR and you're absolutely right about photomatix. The results do tend to be too soft. I've tried sharpening too but it's a futile effort in most cases. Do you have any other software you can recommend?

    Cheers
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony, glad you found some quality bikes. Cloud! It's like winter here, clouds aplenty.

    Gaz, No I did try a couple of others but the results were very garish and though I can't remember the companies who produced them both also suffered ghosting and halos. New P'matix is better no grey patches in the sky. I will try and have a play today as the weather is foul. I have a couple of ideas will let you know how I get on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get ahold of your little dog, it looks like a tornado on the way! ;o)

    ReplyDelete