ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 27 April 2010

SPRING (27/04/10)

It has turned decidedly cool outside, but the flowers are flowering and the hawthorns are turning green. Even the grass is growing.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERACan you tell? I’m bored and it’s starting to drizzle. Unfortunately we have to go for a quick constitutional.

All the best till tomorrow.

 

6 comments:

  1. I love this image...how did you do it??? Was it layering? Glad things are starting to grow where you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crista, play time! Yes layers, you can do it with one image this is three, background duplicated and deleted or simply right click and simplify it them copy and paste the other two over it. Blend mode can be either screen or lighten. Can't remember which. The text is another half hour job.
    You can get a similar effect by zooming the camera on a 1/2sec exposure of a clump of flowers. If it rains today I will do a 'How To' on my other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Spring doesn't really explode here... it sort of... dribbles in bit by bit. LOL

    How great, another Crista - I'm off to visit her site now! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista. It does here. One thing grows another dies and then it's winter. Got used to it after sixty years! Have a look at explosive text, it can be ediited and no doubt improved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Explode is the only way to describe it - I remember my shock at the near violence involved in an English spring! I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gwendolyn, yes it starts with a bang but has slowed this past week, it has been freezing.

    ReplyDelete