ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Tuesday 17 November 2009

EVERY WHICH WAY (17/11/09)

Untitled-1

CAPE CORNWALL--- FOUR TIMES.............Not all my own work, though I did it! I was inspired by comments from JOHN Whom I know from experience loves the manipulation of reality and GWENDOLYN whose work I really admire, well most of the time.

For those that enjoyed the fishermen's huts there are some more HERE.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERATwo shots with the new filter, looks fine to me. That's a relief, was dreading having to take it back. Would have to have swatted up on some obscure lower primate language.... So their stuff is good, the price is superb, all they need to do is have photographers working in their shops. Instant return to profit!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA        Captain Dogwash arrived, on time! Things are looking good which is more than Molly is.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Before..........

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAAfter.....Now all we have to do to 'pull' on every walk is get her dad sorted.....Cost a bit more than £25.00p to sort me!

Was blogging so didn't organize mega loads of images, still one job at a time!!

 

9 comments:

  1. Couple of cracking shots of Molly Adrian.
    She looks so different in the 'after' one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith, ta, she polishes up well, pity the same can't be said of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Captain Dogwash. Before and after look like two different dogs. I'm sure she is smiling on the second one - maybe she is pleased to see you get your wallet out two days running ;)
    Glad the filter appears to be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Money well spent Adrian.
    Great shots of the huts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link to some more huts - loved 'em. And what an advertisement for Captain Dogwash! Just goes to show what difference a good scrub up can make. And she knows how cute she is in that second shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. John, She's smiling because the best is yet to come, given half achance she will roll in something the more disgusting the better.
    Thanks Trevor.
    Yes Pauline It's the best she has ever looked after a haircut, for some reason she likes having her photo taken, vain wee devil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAIT, only MOST of the time???? ;) Just kidding, thanks for the shout out! I was just catching up on your posts, and have been enjoying them all so much I can't decide where or what to comment on first. Molly looks great! I note that there isn't a before and after picture of your hair cut though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Gwen, most remiss of me , ALL OF THE TIME. Even the images you've not posted are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hah - You should see the ones I haven't even taken yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete