ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 11 November 2009

DAMP AND DRIZZLY (11/11/09)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  We are parked behind the trees on the left. Not fit to take a dog out today, cold damp and drizzly, not that the dog seemed to notice.

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA   Molly always enjoys a walk, specially when there is something to irritate.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  Not that this Magpie seemed to mind.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  I suspect that this fence, or these fences are past their best but look better for it.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  South Hessary Tor..............This lies about a mile south of Princetown at a height 1500 feet. We were intending to walk further but it was pretty miserable so we retraced our steps back to the pub and a good log fire.......Good pint as well.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAJust hope we get a decent day as the scenery is wonderful up here.

Sorry about the pictures it was the best I could do, found this interesting horse trough on the way home.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  I'll see what tomorrow brings and hopefully so will you.

4 comments:

  1. You apologise - I'd be boasting! Some of those are great. The fence in the mist is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful, with the fog and the damp weather, makes the camera do something, I don't know what, but it truly works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice moody shot of the fence post. You should be seeing quite a lot of mist around to help with those *out of the mist* shots Adrian. Have a good day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some good shots there Adrian, despite the rain. It seems to be following you, this wet weather.

    ReplyDelete