ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 30 September 2009

REFLECTIONS (27/09/09)

image Seven or eight miles down the road and a different world, so different I can't pronounce it. The awkward thing is that everything for a mile around is called the same, the crag above, the stream, the farm and the valley. I have solved the problem temporarily by taking inspiration from Paddington (the bear not the station). Have a parcel tag round my neck saying 'Adrian staying at Cwmrhwyddfor'. That should do it.

On route I stopped at Tal-y-Llyn Lake as you shall see I had to. Promise these are as shot apart from RAW conversion. No chopping cutting and inverting, as regular visitors know I'm totally averse to such duplicity.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          TAL-Y-LLYN LAKE OR AS THE WELSH SAY LLYN MWYNGIL......Pretty flat don't you think.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Same place, for the doubters amongst you I have left it as shot a bit out of true...... Just thought, I could have skewed it afterwards, must remember that one.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           

Then they spoiled it, started boating, however I'm one lucky chap to have had it to myself for half an hour.

Normally you get what I get on the day, today I got some more so I'm going to roll them over. Come on, I've struggled for over a week. hopefully a couple of good panoramas tomorrow though if I lug the gear two thousand feet for nothing but mist there will be hell to pay!

That's all.

6 comments:

  1. Those reflections are beautiful mate. And good to see you're keeping your sense of humour lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there are any better lakes for reflections than those of N Wales on a quiet autumn morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to agree with you there CJ. Just the midges detract a little. You can see them to the right hand side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is something about reflections which I think everyone finds pleasing. Rather like rainbows (the real kind of course!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are real, May have a go at one that isn't tomorrow as the forecast is for a beast of a day.

    ReplyDelete