ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Sunday 12 July 2009

ALMOST A FULL SHIFT

Sunday today and a day of rest. Just had a quick totting up and have calculated that seven hours have been spent chasing the moon this week. I'll show you the magnificent, awe inspiring, mind blowing result of my labour. Not yet for a while, I'm giving this one the build up it fully deserves.

tadmonspan_edited-1 ON THE VERGE..........The verge of what I dread to think, A disappointing sunrise yesterday, the verge and hay meadow behind are striving to compensate. The next one is for CJ. If you thought choking was a little extreme, how about drowning? I suspect, that even in the southern counties of our fair land this might be considered a proclivity too far!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA COMMON BLUE DAMSEL FLIES.........Sorry about the quality, just posted for the content.

Next there are a couple of images, that are supposed to be arty. Or if you prefer, badly composed and not very interesting. I like the colours, must be my feminine side coming to the fore.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA GRASS AT DAWN

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA COPSE AT DAWN

Now, the grand finale, cue drums, trumpets and a heavenly host on Harps. Or as they would say round here; 'evenly ost on arps.' Here it is MOON.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Worth waiting for. I told you. Sum total of hours messing. Not be wasted I can assure you, it will creep into an unsuspecting image or two. even if the picture happens to depict next doors cat.

That's all for another day, thanks for popping by.

7 comments:

  1. Well you outdid yourself with the moon shot. It is fantastic! I guess you just told me I have no taste because I think the grass shot is stunning. The colors are gorgeous and I love the simplicity. (Although I'm sure that isn't the right term in photographer speak)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tricia, good job the digital medium is here must have binned fifty exposures and kept half a dozen. Patience is a virtue but obsession is insanity. Not the first time People have alluded to my being simple. Glad you like the image, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Tricia on this and loved the grass and copse colours.

    What struck me about the moon photo is that the photos I've taken have usually been in the Southern hemisphere and I have a different crater pattern. Never thought about that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GB You see the same side of the moon, it juxtaposes left to right. frightened me for a minute, thought I might have done that. I like these simple images, grass and colour. just sensitive as a butch mate of mine calls them my girlie pics. Nice to see you back home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, the moon was worth waiting for; but I do like that Grass at Dawn.
    Worth getting up for :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the two dawn shots. Lovely atmosphere.
    So far I have had little success in getting any clarity with Moon shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Struggle, tripod weighted, mirror locked up and cable release this with a 50mm-200mm at 200mm with x2 teleconverter equivalent to 800mm. You also need crystal clear weather. As I said this one is only one of half a dozen out of around a hundred.

    ReplyDelete