ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Thursday 7 May 2009

Hopefully this will be the start of a series of posts from around the UK. During the next few weeks I shall be setting out from my home in Derbyshire and spending two years exploring the beautiful, the remote, and the facinating corners of this country.
This a small corner of the river Wye at Litton Mill, it had teamed with rain all morning then out popped the sun. It then continued to rain, thank the heavens for Olympus and waterproof cameras.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog via Katherine in NZ. I will be back. Some super pictures. Do you know about "Geograph"? Check it out.

    ReplyDelete