ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Friday 15 May 2009

For you Stephen. Yes you can substitute long exposure water for short, and anything in between.
As long as you have sufficient different exposures. Left is a 5 exposure HDR and below it is the same thing with the water replaced. Register is not perfect but could be as this only took 5 mins. Easy as falling off a log. Posting this took ten times as long. Supposed to be so simple this blogging that it's well within the capabilities of a primate with a frontal labotomy---trouble is I don't know where to find one! At least the underscoring has disappeared today.

No comments:

Post a Comment