ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Monday 25 May 2009

Chee Dale

2872_edited-1

Dawn over the river Wye

2851_edited-1

Filtered sunlight

Been absent for a day or so, but got up this morning and wandered down into Chee Dale, took a macro lens for the camera as summer is on its way and flowers are blooming everywhere.

It was a gorgeous morning and I had the place to myself, at six thirty I wouldn’t really have expected any different. There was a fine dew, not really enough for spectacular pictures but as the principle reason for my perambulation was to clear my head, there’s so much to organize when you are anticipating being away for practically two years, the photography was a bonus.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA                  

       Lady's Smock                                            

P5253729_8_7_edited-2

Dandelion HDR


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Birds-Foot-Trefoil



No comments:

Post a Comment